Full-Time Maternity Cover in North Bristol.
Position at a school in North Bristol has approached HAYS Education to assist them with a full-time Teacher to start in September. NQT applicable.
Your new company
If successful, you will be joining a fantastic primary school in Bristol. The primary school has a great reputation and provides extensive teaching and support to all their pupils. There is a very strong and experienced teacher team, ensuring that there is opportunity and avenues for career development.
Your new role
This role is a full-time class teacher position covering maternity leave.
You will be encouraged to develop your skills, provide feedback and offer ideas to the teaching team. Details are as below:
* Supported by a full-time Teaching Assistant.
* 28 children in the class.
* Full time Teacher role from September 21 to July.
What you'll need to succeed
* Have teaching experience within the last 5 years.
* Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
* Good knowledge of the English National Curriculum.
* Be confident in your ability to teach a range of subjects.
* Strong behaviour management techniques.
* Have a strong understanding of phonics and spelling.
* Confident working with EAL children, challenging behaviour and some SEN.
You will also need to undergo our Hays compliance which include satisfactory DfE references and a full DBS.
What you'll get in return
* This is a full-time teaching position.
* You will be paid an agreed rate every month.
* There is a potential of staying on if all goes well.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 01173746260.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom