Position: HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter role
Shifts: Nights Monday-Thursday 6pm-6am
Salary: £39,000 - £44,000
Hours: Paid for 48hrs
Overtime: Paid at 1.5X
Contract Type: Full Time / Permanent
Details of the HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter role
My client, a market leading Fleet Maintainer with depots across the UK is actively seeking to employ a skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic for their purpose-built maintenance facility based in the Edinburgh area.
Duties of the HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter role
Working in a team of highly skilled and experienced HGV Mechanic's on a mixed fleet of commercial vehicles, the successful applicants will be required to undertake all aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair, your duties will include.
• Six weekly vehicle inspections.
• General servicing and pre-planned maintenance.
• Reactive maintenance as required.
• MOT preparation / Presentation.
• Correction of running defects.
In order to qualify for this exciting HGV Mechanic / HGV Technician / HGV Fitter role role with one of the UK's leading commercial vehicle employers you must have the following;
• Be a fully qualified HGV Mechanic with City & Guilds / NVQ
• Be able to undertake all aspects of commercial vehicle maintenance and repair
• Auto Electrical, Welding and tail lift maintenance experience would be beneficial but not essential
• A Commercial Vehicle Driving licence is a benefit for this role
If you are an experienced HGV Mechanic and would like to find out more about this exciting role please reply to this advert with an up to date copy of your CV or call Paul or Natalie at Kemp Recruitment on (phone number removed) (BT Local Rate) for further
- Job Location
- United Kingdom