A HR Admin job in Emerson's Green, Bristol for a contract until December 2021.
Your new role
* Manage the administration of all relevant HR systems including, processing new starters, movers and leavers
* and process any in life contractual changes, in a timely manner
* Manage Payroll administration monthly ensuring accuracy in the information and all deadlines are met
* Ensure consistent delivery of agreed HR Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Ensure accuracy of HR records and systems
* Answer all HR queries including; reference requests, policy queries, HR Self-Service system queries and occupational health/absence queries
* Assist with general HR administrative tasks and produce monthly and ad hoc HR reports
* Assist the HR Support Lead with the implementation of new processes, using your initiative to identify process improvements
* Support the Business Partner's with the coordination of all resourcing, learning & development activity, where needed
* Maintain the highest level of confidentiality; housekeeping; and to ensure that personal behaviour and attitude reflects the essence the company and the core values
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have admin experience in a fast-paced HR team previously, plus be able to problem solve, have a desire to improve processes and have excellent organisation and communication skills. In addition, you will need to have excellent attention to detail and have a proactive approach to your work.
What you'll get in return
You will be guaranteed work until the end of the year, and as they are larger company other opportunities may arise following this contract. You will receive a salary between £20,000-£23,000 per annum which is depending on experience plus free staff parking available on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom