Box Leisure “The cutting edge of leisure careers”
Job Title: Leisure Sales Specialist
Location: East Anglia
Salary: Basic: £21,050 OTE: £60,000
Hours: As business requires
Our client is looking for an upbeat, enthusiastic sales executive. A proven track record in a face to face sales environment is a must.
You will be reporting into the senior sales manager on a day to day basis and aid them into driving sales for the business.
Successful applicants will be responsible for selling luxury Caravans and Lodges on the Resort, while delivering exceptional customer service and interactional skills at all times.
You will be expected to:
* Maximizing sales for the resort and selling Lodges and Caravans
* Maintain high standards of customer service and ensure your guests are well looked after
* Adhere to and promoting the Company Values along with Company best practice and legal compliance
* Develop and maintain relationships with owners, holidaymakers, internal and external customers.
* Gain feedback from both owners and holidaymakers on the services and facilities provided on park
* Resolving customer queries by using a positive approach and putting yourself in the customers’ shoes.
* Deal effectively and efficiently with customer concerns and compliments following the company guidelines.
* Maintain a continuous positive dialogue with customers to ensure the sale of holiday homes is supported from initial transaction to final delivery and handover including a full and final check on all relevant documentation.
* Monitor and help proactively resolve after sales complaints to ensure customer satisfaction
* Encouraging potential upgrades and upselling to guests
For further information please apply or contact the Box Leisure team on (phone number removed)
- Job Location
- United Kingdom