My client in Workington Cumbria is currently in need of HR advisor due to expansion.
My client is a leading engineering company with a huge order book
To provide a first line response to all colleagues within the business on HR related enquiries including the provision of an administrative service to the HR/payroll department.
* Undertake all administrative and transactional activities associated with the delivery of a HR/payroll service and processes.
* Support learning and development and training/apprentice management.
* Manage staff relationships, promptly respond to queries and manage expectations
* Support and develop all recruitment campaigns, including onboarding and vetting of candidates
* Support Managers and the team with grievance, disciplinary and capability investigations and hearings
* Process and maintain data on the business HR system and other appropriate HR systems and databases.
* Support Line Managers with the training requirements for their direct reports.
* Support booking of medical requirements i.e. safety critical, pre-employment, vision screening etc.
* Collect and collate individual and organisational data in order to provide meaningful information to assist colleagues in the provision of HR services.
* Provide a "front line customer facing" HR service, responding to queries received from all levels within the organisation in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
* Maintain HR related files and records.
Experience Required /
• Relevant HR/L&D qualification (min Level 3)
• Proficient use of Microsoft packages
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in relevant environment
• Understanding of HR generalist subjects
The salary for this position is paying £25k per annum which consists of a good holiday package as well as benefits
- Job Location
- North West
- United Kingdom