Business Analyst, Fully Remote, Day Rate Contract, Salesforce
Your new company
Our client produces products that bring to life their mission to deliver personalised health & wellness experiences that engage people to live their best lives. They have an unwavering commitment to improving the quality of life for people with life-long conditions by developing agile products defined by simplicity, accuracy, and trust to enable knowledge, wellness and health.
Your new role
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic and driven analyst to join a small, high performing global team. As a member of the IT team, you will be responsible for designing digital solutions for our commercially focused business partners.You will work cross functionally with many stakeholders from IT, Supply Chain, Marketing, and Customer Care. You will also co-ordinate, prioritise and execute work backlogs with 3rd party/off-shore vendor resources.
What you'll need to succeed
This position will allow a candidate to showcase a passion for digital marketing systems and their desire to learn and innovate in this fast moving space. It would be great if you have experience of working within the Digital Marketing Space and technologies similar to :
* Salesforce Technology Suite
* CRM/Digital Platforms (Email, Social Moderation,Chatbot, SMS, Google Analytics, etc)
* IT Change Management Platforms (JIRA, Confluence)
To be successful in this role, a candidate should display the following skills:
* Excel at cross-functional communications.
* Ability to work directly and create trusted partnerships with internal and external business partners
* Promotes innovation and creativity in delivering marketing solutions and trends
* Ability to understand core business requirements to delivery appropriate, timely, and value-driven IT solutions
* Proficient with Microsoft Business Applications (Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project, Visio, Sharepoint
What you'll get in return
You will have freedom to try new things which will accelerate your experience in the industry whilst offering the clients customer's a first-class digital experience. Flexible working options will be available during the 12 month day rate contract and you will receive a comprehensive day rate, which will be paid weekly.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- United Kingdom