The main outcome of the project is to maintain and enhance our internal services and applications as well as building new public facing services
Public Sector Client in the heart of Edinburgh
* Able to listen to the needs of the technical and business stakeholders and interpret between them.
* Able to manage stakeholders' expectations and be flexible, is capable of proactive and reactive communication.
* Facilitates difficult discussions within the team or with diverse senior stakeholders.
* Experience working within an agile, multi-disciplinary team environment, and ability to deliver iterative design components (including user journeys) to the development team.
* Experience of using a wide range of research methodologies and practices.
* Can produce artefacts that engage teams with the users experience.
* Engages in fostering a UX community.
* Able to make decisions characterised by medium levels of risk and complexity and recommend decisions as risk and complexity increase, building consensus between services or independent stakeholders.
* Able to identify problems or issues in the team dynamic and rectify them.
* Engages in varying types of feedback choosing the right type at the appropriate time and ensuring discussions and decisions are actioned as appropriate.
* Experience off user research and analysis, utilising both quantitative and qualitative data.
* Manages, supports and stretches self and others to deliver agreed goals and objectives.
* Keeps focused on the goals that really matter, and takes responsibility for delivering outcomes on time and to a high standard.
* Visualising and implementing strategic user-centred design, applying different risk methodologies in proportion to the risk in question, with the ability to apply a digital understanding to their work and to identify and implement solutions for assisted digital.
* Experience of delivering first class government services following the Scottish Government Digital First Service Standard
* Experience of working in a large team of UX professionals
* Knowledge of WCAG accessibility standards and principles
* Experience of simplifying high volume, complex process flows
* Customer journey mapping
* Creation of design standards and practices
* Axure RP, Sketch.
Fantastic Public Sector Client and Outside IR35
- Company Name
- Michael Page
- Job Location
- United Kingdom