This is a fantastic first line support opportunity for someone who is hands on with computers and technology.
Your new company
This is a service based solutions company that is growing with over 1000 staff in the UK. They are looking for a First Line Support who takes apart laptops in their spare time and someone who is technically hands on with IT and technology.
In your new role you will be responsible for:
* Install, maintain and support PC's, laptops, phones, tablets etc.
* Maintain physical IT assets and the database
* Work helpdesk issues. Specific responsibility for 1st line queue, escalate & resolve issues to SLAs
* Troubleshooting and Projects
* Primary time shift will be 9 to 5 but will be required to work 8 to 4 and 10 to 6 when covering
You will have:
* Customer service skills, able to create and maintain relationships with users
* Good knowledge of PC\/Laptops\/ and Phones and Tablets (Apple\/Android)
* Basic knowledge LAN\/WAN networking (TCP\/IP), email gateways
* PC\/Laptop build & configuration including experience of Windows 7\/10
* Use of Microsoft Office 365
What we are looking for:
* Analytical mind
* Passion for accuracy
* Excellent technical, communication and interpersonal skills
* Candidate will need to be a strong team player
* Passion and confidence
What you'll get in return
* \u00A321,000 - \u00A325,000
* Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
* Great career opportunities
* A fun working environment where performance and success are rewarded
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South East
- United Kingdom