Procurement and Commercial needed to support busy telecoms organisation
Your new role
* Procurement tool and process knowledge
* Organisation training and content on P2P Workday tool
* Accountable for onboarding supplier process
* Continuous improvement of Procurement tools and processes, with stakeholder sign off and approval
* Manage team of approx. 8 people (3 Commercial Specialists, 3 Commercial Support, 2 P2P);
* Oversee day to day workload management
* Assign vendors as required to provide support
* Partner with Category leads on support requirements provided from team
* Development, objectives, 121's
* Provide basic financial understanding to team, to understand impact of decision making\/actions
* Support team in ongoing questions
* Cost Savings
* Deliver cost savings across the team of \u00A3400k through the year
* Partner with Category Lead(s) to review
* Critical supplier list and key activities in support
* Spend review
* Vendor coverage
* Establish and critically review procurement KPI's
* Open PO's, approval stage levels, length of PO's, PO's vs contract
* Review KPI's and take action where required
* Continuous review of KPI's, critically assess KPI's, adding where relevant to business and removing where no deemed value.
* Basic financial understanding and able to partner with finance BP
* Attend weekly Gate reviews
* Critical review and input to review
* Bring back C&P team as relevant.
* Exhibit leadership behaviours to overall P&C team
* Provide mentorship and guidance to P&C
This is a 6 month contract currently and offers remote working but will require travel to Reading 2 days a week from the end of September.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South East
- United Kingdom