Our client, a growing well established business in Weston-super-Mare is looking for an Internal Sales Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will take responsibility for resolving all incoming customer and house account queries to ensure customer satisfaction and for administrative functions essential for everyday operations of the business’ sales operations.
You will be working Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30 to 4.30pm and will receive a range of benefits including free parking, 21 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and a Christmas to New Year shut down. Salary depending on experience ranging from £22k to £25k.
As Internal Sales Coordinator your responsibilities will include:
Handling customer queries in a manner that secures sales growth and always offers customer support.
* Preparing and supplying formal quotations
* Following up on leads
* Carrying out reviews of customer orders, resolving any issues raised in a timely manner
* Entering customer orders accurately using an in-house system
* Liaising between operations, manufacturing and the customer
* Account management of existing customers and looking for cross selling opportunities
* Part of your working week will be spent making outbound sales calls to new potential customers
We are looking for an Internal Sales Coordinator who has the following skills and experiences:
* Commercially aware
* Previous customer service experience
* Excellent account management skills
* Experience of dealing with quotations
* Sales administration experience
To apply for this role as Internal Sales Coordinator, please apply online and upload an updated copy of your cv
- Company Name
- Jacob Rose Recruitment Ltd
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom