Junior Project Manager, professional services, Bristol
What you'll be doing
You'll be a client-facing Project Manager in a fast-paced and high-growth business area delivering client projects to achieve transformation goals. These projects could include digital transformation, finance transformation, BPO implementation - giving you the opportunity to fast-track your development and project management career. Key to the role will be making sure the right things are done at the right time to ensure project deliverables are met.
Who you'll be working for
An opportunity has arisen to join a leading professional services organisation which has a global network of operations. As Junior PM you will be part of their growing team, delivering transformation of client experience, delivering client projects, and overseeing the work of the PMO team. This role will be hybrid working based in central Bristol.
What we are looking for
You will need a proven ability to deliver projects ideally within professional services, financial services or finance environments. You'll also need to demonstrate:
* Proven ability to deliver project management with and without a PMO / Project Office in support
* Experience of working in customer or client-facing project delivery
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage effectively at multiple layers both internally and with external clients
* Understanding of a variety of project management methodologies, preferably including PRINCE2
* Ability to lead a team, coaching and developing junior members
* It would be advantageous to hold a recognised project management qualification e.g. PRINCE2, APM, and will have experience in its operation.
In return you'll receive
You'll have the opportunity of joining a firm where you can develop your project management career, taking on project responsibility early in your career. In addition to flexible working and competitive salary, you'll have access to an extensive range of benefits via a flexible benefits scheme including generous holiday and private medical insurance.
I'm a Senior Manager for Hays Technology specialising in recruiting Project Change and Transformation professionals, especially within technology-enabled or data-informed transformation. I've been connecting candidates with the right opportunities and clients with the best project resource for over 10 years. If you're a candidate I connect you with appropriate organisations, if you're a client I connect you to talent. Let's talk - get in touch if you're considering your next move.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom