KS2 Primary Teacher - Bury
Hays Education are working exclusively with a primary school in Bury. They are currently recruiting for a Lower Key Stage 2 Teacher to start in September until the end of the academic year to cover maternity leave.
Due to the first rate teaching, exciting curriculum and inspirational leadership pupils achieve highly both academically and in their personal development. Their aim is to ensure every individual, both pupil and staff, feel welcomed and provide them with every opportunity to realise their unique qualities and achieve their full potential.
The ideal candidate for this Lower Key Stage 2 Class Teacher job in Bury will have\/be;
* Qualified Primary Teacher (UK QTS)
* In depth knowledge of the Lower KS2 Curriculum
* Experience teaching within a primary school in the last two years
In return the successful Teacher will have\/be;
* Paid to Scale (M1 to M6)
* Able to accrue holiday pay which can be taken at any point
* Access to free CPD courses provided by Hays Education
* Ongoing support from a dedicated, primary education specialist consultant
If you are interested in this excellent long-term opportunity or would like further information regarding our exclusive day-to-day or long-term opportunities, please respond to this email with an up-to-date copy of your CV or contact me on 0161 228 7300.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- North West
- United Kingdom