Lead Data Scientist Newcastle Full time Up To £80,000 DOE
This permanent job is for a rapidly expanding organisation, based in the north east, in a busy office environment, and they offer an impressive range of benefits.
This is a very exciting time to join the team, and as they continue their upward trajectory and further expansion this will give you the potential to develop your career at great pace. You will need extensive experience within Data Science, as well as a strong work ethic and good interpersonal skills.
We are looking for an experienced data scientist to help continue the journey in Newcastle and bring a knowledge and expertise that will enable them to create more customer value from the resources already embedded in the company.
Skills & Requirements
* Must have Masters or PHD in Data Science or related discipline.
* It's important that you have an understanding of machine learning models and processes.
* Data collection, problem definition and experimental design.
* You need to be proficient in R and SQL
* Experience working with large volumes of time series data.
* A passion to be part of a growing cleantech SME and the diversity of opportunity and development that it offers.
* Understanding of battery technology and electricity mathematics/physics.
* Define the requirements and lead the growth of the data science activities and team.
* Assist in developing new and novel reporting modules.
* Identify and interpret anomalies to develop the preventative maintenance plan.
* Characterise operating profiles for system optimisation.
Please feel free to call me for more information or to discuss this further.
- Company Name
- Job Location
Newcastle upon Tyne
- North East
- United Kingdom