Teaching Assistant Job, TA, EYTA, SEND, Childcare, Nursery, Reception, Nursery Assistant, Early Years, EYFS
Hays Education are looking to recruit exceptional Early Years Teaching Assistants to expand our local pool of class teaching assistants in the East London area (Tower Hamlets, Newham, Redbridge & Barking and Dagenham). You will be working across Primary schools and Nurseries on a day-to-day basis all within the East area of London. We welcome all Early Years teaching assistants with various background and experience available starting now and in September 2021. The hourly rate is between £10.50 to £12.10.
You will be supervising Early Years pupils across the Baby Room, Toddler Room and Pre-School Room. You will need to support and observe Key Pupils, specifically individuals with special education needs. You will have to incorporate phonics, literacy and numeracy in various activities. You will be working in partnership with the team, Teachers, Nursery Manager, parents and other relevant members of staff.
It is a full-time job from Monday to Friday. Shifts range are between 8:00am to 6:00pm dependant on the setting.
The Essential Requirements to succeed:
* Hold at least a Level 3 qualification in Early Years
* Be patient and empathetic towards children
* Demonstrate a flexibility in supporting pupils with SEN
* Good communication skills both orally and written
* Hold an Enhanced DBS dated in the last 3 years
* Have experience with Sensory, Messy Play and Circle Time activities
* Have knowledge and/or working understanding of PECS, Makaton, Colourful Semantics, Talk Boost, Talking Tables
* You will be passionate about working with Early Years Pupils and you will have a minimum of 1 years' experience working with Early Years pupils.
* Confident in EYFS Curriculum
Benefits working with Hays:
You will get competitive rates of pay and a Guaranteed Pay Scheme as well as £250 every time you recommend a Teaching Assistant. A personal consultant will offer you advice and guidance. A free Child Protection and Safeguarding training will be provided. You will also be recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark.
How to Apply:
If you feel you have got everything for this role and you are interested in it, either click the 'Apply Now' button or send your CV to Marine Pierron by email [mailto:] . For more information, please feel free to contact Marine Pierron on 0207 259 8770 or by email as written previously. Please note the school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share the commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS check.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- United Kingdom