An established and fast-growing subsea technology company based on the South Coast is looking to expand its maintenance team. As a Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out proactive and reactive electrical and mechanical maintenance on complex production equipment.
This is a very exciting time to join this company with significant investment expected.
The responsibilities of the Maintenance Engineer will include
* Electrical and Mechanical planned maintenance tasks
* Electrical and Mechanical repair to plant breakdowns
* Project work covering machinery installations, upgrades, and performance improvements.
* Recommending and implementing improvements to achieve gains in quality, productivity, and reductions in cost.
* Previous experience working in a fast-paced production environment.
* Electrically Biased
* 17th or 18th Edition Qualification
* NVQ Level 3 Electrical / Mechanical qualified.
* Knowledge of PLC’s such as Siemens, Beckhoff, Allen Bradley
* Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings.
* Be happy to do shift work.
What this is offering
* Competitive starting salary
* Shift Allowance
* Investment in personal growth & development
* Death in Service
* Great Pension Scheme
If you are interested in this position please click apply and attach your most up to date CV, if you have any questions, please contact Jamie Birch on (phone number removed)
- Company Name
- Toro Recruitment
- Job Location
- South East
- United Kingdom