Due to expansion my client is currently in need of a Marketing & Communications Officer.
The purpose of this role is to plan and organise the efficient &
effective communications to the Business and its
Customer and Vendor Contacts for all matters relating to Marketing
and General Comms.
* Awards Submissions - Writing and submitting award submissions.
* Collating information for review with Management Team and organize
* events relating to the awards ceremonies
* Promotional Material & Social Media content
* Ensure client has a comprehensive portfolio of promotional
* material to enable the effective sales and marketing of the
* Literature:- Datasheets, Case Studies, Brochures, CDs
* Exhibition Stand:- General, Steel, Nuclear, Oil & Gas
* Roller Banners:- 1m wide for specific purposes
* Website & Social Media – (responsible for maintaining and keeping current)
* Ensure structure reflects current business structure
* Upload and maintain content on pages
Events, Exhibitions & Conferences
* All necessary arrangements to be made with organiser:-
* submit abstract, submit paper, assist in preparation of presentation, book delegate place etc.
* Review and arrange to host tables at dinners within the Steel, Nuclear, Oil &Gas sectors. Invite attendees, arrange transportation and accommodation.
* Academic GCSE's in Maths and English - Essential
* Academic Relevant IT Qualifications - Essential
* Academic NVQ Level 2 in Marketing and Comms - Essential
* Proficient Use of Microsoft Packages - Essential
* Excellent administrative skills - Essential
* Media and Website - Essential
* Experience dealing with the press - Desirable
* Financial Knowledge – Desirable
The salary for this position is paying up to £**k per annum with a generous holiday package.
Please respond with an up to date CV to be considered
- Job Location
- North West
- United Kingdom