Marketing Manager - London City - Permanent - \u00A348,000 + 10% bonus - Professional Services
Your new company
My client is a FTSE 250 global and market leading consultancy based in the City of London. They operate in over 20 different countries globally and are growing at a great rate. This business is actively recruiting for dynamic, forward thinking and innovative Marketing Manager who wants to make a difference to the business they work for.
Your new role
You will be reporting into the Head of Customer Strategy & Planning and working closely with channel teams. You will also be creating business engagements plans to ensure each campaign has an operational consideration and the relevant touchpoints factored into the launch. This role is one of the main conduits between planning and channel marketing teams, overseeing the delivery and roll out of UK campaigns including sector specific campaigns when necessary.
Acting as one of the faces of marketing, you will attend regular regional operational meetings, ensuring effective communication is happening across regional business areas. You will also play an important role by providing feedback any business issues or challenges as they arise, working closely with that particular business area to overcome these.
What you'll need to succeed
* 3-5 years experience in a Marketing role including team management experience
* Excellent project management skills as you will be managing up to 10 projects at a time
* Strong campaign management experience including launch of campaign
* Ability to work with and influence and management stakeholders effectively
* Excellent written and verbal skills, confident speaker and presenting to stakeholders at all levels
What you'll get in return
* Competitive salary of up to 48k + bonus
* Flexible \/ remote working
* 25 days holiday (increase by 1 for each year of service)
* Working as part of a dynamic team and a market leading business with excellent development routes and a global presence
* Ability to buy or sell holiday, travel ticket loans
* Heath and life insurance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
- Company Name
- Job Location
- United Kingdom