The Multi Skilled Engineer position is a DAYS only based role.
Are you a Multi- Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge in a recession proof industry?
Working within a team you if you are Electrical bias you will need to be comfortable with your mechanical skills to undertake working alone from time to time. The plant is currently undergoing investment and expansion.
We are keen to speak to Engineers who are forward thinking, a team player and most of all keen to learn.
Role and Responsibilities of a Maintenance Engineer
* PPM & Reactive maintenance
* Undertake machine start-up, working closely with the production and hygiene team.
* Manage and Own the plant CMMS System
* Machine adjustments to optimise machine performance.
* To undertake fault diagnosis & implement corrective actions to minimise machine downtime.
* To communicate machine status & performance across shift teams to ensure effective handovers.
* Look at CI methods and ways to improve plant performance
* Level 3 Electrical qualification (preferably in a manufacturing environment)
* Mechanical Expereince/qualifications/time served
* Engineering/Technical background
* Manufacturing industry experience
* CI Knowledge and skills would be advantageous
This is a DAYS based role working 45 hours a week / 9 hours a day between 7am and 4pm Monday to Friday with a 1 in 3 call out rota
Salary is £41,000 to £42,000 plus Dartford Crossing covered, Pension, 33 days holiday and excellent overtime
- Company Name
- Arthur Rose Recruitment Ltd
- Employment Type
- Job Location
- United Kingdom
41000 to 42000 Annually