Multi-Skilled Shift Lead working at a prestigious institution in East London
\u00A347,527 (\u00A341,680 plus Shift Allowance \u00A33,663.48pa and Shift Leader Allowance \u00A32,184pa)
18% Pension+ 38 Days Leave (including Bank Holidays)
Your new company
We currently representing one of the largest growing innovative institutions in East London. The institute has about 34 years' experience in the education department and is looking for a high skilled Multi Skilled Shift Lead to join their fast-growing team. Average of 42 Hours Per week-working 2 days on, 2 nights on, four days off shift pattern .
Your new role
* The Shift Leader will be responsible for delivering a strategic-based building maintenance, repair, and facilities Service to the institution.
* Responsible for the technical services delivery of all institute sites, engineers, and specialist contractors under their direct control.
* To lead and manage the team(s) within their area of reason ability to deliver a highly effective, efficient and customer focused technical service delivery.
* Build strong, credible relationships with institute leadership teams, Heads of Departments, Head of Faculties and School managers. Establish steady lines of communication work collectively and collaboratively to deliver high standards of service across all campuses.
* Provide feedback on team and individual performance and identify development needs, conducting regular 1-2-1 and team meetings and performance reviews.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will be required to have experience working a customer service environment and experience working in a busy maintenance environment. You must hold an Electrical or Mechanical qualification or preferably be apprentice trained.
What you'll get in return
The client offers an amazing progression plan, 30 days annul leave, plus bank holidays, pension up to 18%, Shift allowance added to basic depending on the level of experience. You will avail of the institutes expansive benefits package to discuss further call email [email protected]
,com [mailto:[email protected]
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.