RAN - Network Delivery Specialist - 8 Months min
Hays Technology are looking for a Network Delivery Specialist to be part of an exciting project for a leading telecoms organisation.
What you will be doing:
As part of a wider network project which incorporates design and deployment of bespoke inbuilding and customer specific RAN solutions, you will lead and own the delivery of bespoke and complex RAN indoor and outdoor solutions to meet agreed customer requirements for 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G services.
What we are looking for:
- You will have the ability to manage and deliver specific RAN solutions to constrained and challenging timescales
- Ensure all solutions are delivered safely in accordance to statutory and regulations policies.
- Undertake all necessary financial activities to ensure timely delivery or products and services
- Act as subject matter delivery expert to lead communications with stakeholders
- Broad understanding of RAN network, coverage and capacity planning requirements and Nokia, Huawei or Ericsson products and architecture.
You will have:
- Time served experience in Mobile RAN delivery management within the RAN mobile telecoms industry.
- Proven track record in project delivery, including specific experience of Nokia, Huawei or Ericsson products and architecture
- Strong track record of success with major unilateral or shared RAN projects within airports, rail, transport, MoD, or ESN environment.
- Direct experience of upgrading and decommissioning of RAN solutions
What you'll get in return
\u00A3259 per day (PAYE Premium)
\u00A3299 per day (Umbrella)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- West Midlands
- United Kingdom