An Office\/Building Manager job in Bristol, to work for a growing recruitment company.
Your new company
You will be working for a growing recruitment company this is located on Gloucester Road. The company are a dynamic organisation that has recently renovated office for themselves as well as hiring out office space on the ground floor for external clients.
Your new role
* Liaising with marketing team to attract new tenants
* Showing around prospective new tenants
* Managing the contracts\/on-boarding process for new tenants
* Checking monthly tenant invoices \/ payments
* Managing booking\/usage of meeting rooms
* Managing caf\u00E9 area
- Ordering food and drink supplies - Ensuring coffee machines are working and maintained
- Ensuring breakfast is set up the room is cleaned down afterwards (liaise with cleaners)
* Liaising with marketing and management to run building \/ community events
* Managing relationship with office cleaners
* Managing and organising contractors for building repairs, maintenance and office renovations
* Responsible for testing building alarms and fire drills and
* Building Health & Safety
* Organising all travel, hotel and incentives booking for our staff. training,
* Managing company cars: Organising MOTs, services, repairs, TAX renewals, insurance claims, and returns
* Ordering all non IT supplies
* Renewal of TV licenses
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally have similar experience in a role before, however first and foremost we are looking for a friendly, communicative and professional self-starter with a can-do attitude and good organisational \/ administrative skills.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
This role can be tailor to the successful applicant where the hours can be full time or part time school hours. The salary offered would sit between \u00A322,000-\u00A332,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom