Founded in 1999 as Ctrip.com International Ltd. We are Asia’s number one online travel industry, and we are expanding globally to become the world’s largest online travel brand.
Think innovative travel app, with everything you need at the touch of your fingertips, from up to date travel news, to latest offers and deals plus full customer service support in your native language when traveling 24 hours a day 365 days a week. Join us as a Customer Service Advisor in a state of the art, fun environment unlike any other. You will enjoy delivering amazing world class customer service, smashing your targets and soaring to new highs in your career. Expect industry leading benefits, plus working with a team from a diverse background within a multi-cultural award winning environment.
In 2009, 2010 and 2014, Ctrip invested in ezTravel (Taiwan) and Wing On Travel (Hong Kong), expanding its business and services into Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau and North America as well as additional destinations worldwide. Ctrip started its International Business towards the end of 2013, and the extent and pace of growth continues at an impressive rate. As part of the exciting global expansion strategy, Ctrip is opened its first European presence in the vibrant city of Edinburgh. Operating as Trip.com outside of the Asian market, travel doesn’t get faster than this!
We are seeking to high-performing, passionate and enthusiastic Customer Service Advisors to join us on our journey of growth and expansion into the European market.
You will be passionate about travel, you build rapport quickly and you have a customer-centric view of the world. These aspects will come through in all your interactions whilst delivering the best possible customer service, whether on the phone, by email or by chat.
In return we offer you a great and creative working environment, a good benefits package and an intensive training programme to help your journey here at Trip.com reach new heights.
The standard working pattern will be 37.5 hours per week. You will work shifts on a rotation basis including weekends and public holidays.
· Serve clients in our energetic contact centre on different Trip.com Flight products and answer questions on their bookings;
· Solve problems for clients via Call, Chat and Email;
· Handle customer problems with empathy and patience in a goal-driven environment;
· Work as part of a high-performing team, supporting and helping colleagues when required;
· Attend regular team huddles;
· Keep up-to-date with latest promotions and initiatives;
· Read, understand and follow the Company Policies and Procedures;
· Assist in ad hoc assigned projects.
Key Qualifications and Experience
· World class customer service skills and experience;
· Strong communication skills, must be fluent or proficient in English both verbal and written;
· Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and sound general computer skills;
· Proficient typing abilities.
· Sound troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with a strong desire to achieve positive outcomes;
· Ability to listen and build rapport quickly;
· Enthusiastic yet conscientious and diligent approach to work;
· Completer-finisher with a good attention to detail.
· Ability to touch-type;
· Flexible approach to working;
· Passionate about travel!
· Previous experience within Travel or Hospitality
What we offer
· 32 days holiday
· Life assurance
· Health cash plan
· Annual travel bonus
· Monthly performance bonus
· Gym discount near the site in Edinburgh
This role will initially be working from home until our Edinburgh office is reopened under Government guidelines, candidates must be able to commute to Edinburgh when we return to the office.
The Information We Collect
We may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through the Website or otherwise provide to us. This may include your contact details, information provided in online questionnaires, feedback forms, or applications for employment; and information you provide such as CV/Resume. Your details will be provided to entity/department you are applying for a job with. We will use your information for legitimate business purposes such as responding to comments or queries or answering questions; processing applications for employment, etc.
Please see more details in Trip.com’s Recruitment Privacy Statement by clicking the link: https://careers.trip.com/index.html#/policy. Your application to any of our job postings will be deemed that you have read and consented to the above Recruitment Privacy Statement
- Company Name
- Job Location
- United Kingdom