Portfolio Management Office (PMO) Analyst | Manchester | \u00A332,816 - \u00A340,322
Your new company
A non-profit Higher Education Institution in Central Manchester and one of the UK's top Universities, which is at the forefront of research and innovation.
Your new role
As part of a vibrant and inclusive PMO Office at the University the postholder will support the PMO team to manage the University's change portfolio. Reporting to the PMO Manager the role will be responsible for providing high quality PMO analysis, support and administration activities as well as collating and analysing information across the portfolio, producing key reports and providing insights for governance boards. And fulfilling the role of secretariat for a number of governance groups and is expected to undertake assignments across project and\/or service functions as required.
What you'll need to succeed
* Experience of working in a PMO Office, supporting best practice PMO functions and services
* Project Planning and Control Techniques: Methods and techniques associated with planning and monitoring progress of projects
* Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
* Understanding and use of Microsoft SharePoint, Teams, Visio and Microsoft Project
* Excellent analytical skills and the ability to compile information from different data sources
* Experience of providing secretariat services to governance bodies
* Stakeholder management skills, key stakeholders in this role will be working with members of the PMO Office, Programme and Project Managers
* Highly developed verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely to executive stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You can expect a basic salary in the region of \u00A332,816 - \u00A340,322 (depending on experience), along with a range of benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Also, if you know anyone who might be a good fit for this role please pass their details over.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- North West
- United Kingdom