Our corporate client is seeking a Pricing Analyst for an initial 6 month assignment.
* Drive the process of tracking and monitoring the pricing contract review & renewal process for each customer
* Articulate best course of action based on this information with an aim to increase revenue and margin
* Creating data to review customer product gap analysis and looking for opportunities to increase market share
* Data mining and interrogation to deliver insight to contract financial performance
* Creation of automated dashboards/reports to communicate customer and commercial data on a regular basis
* Contribute to the continuous development of the Pricing processes to support profitability and other business objectives
* Works with the Head of Pricing and Marketing team to model new product pricing and yearly list price changes
* Working with Head of Pricing and Marketing team to model and sett pricing for new products and maintaining existing price books
* Building commercial business cases for low margin contract sign-offs.
* Degree level (or equivalent experience) in an analytical or numerate discipline
* Pricing/Commercial experience
* Advanced excel skills
* Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
* Thrives in a fast-passed environment, able to learn and adapt fast.
* Understanding of business finance especially around pricing and costs
* Have a robust knowledge of Microsoft excel & PowerPoint
* Experience of building commercial/financial models
* Experience working with large amounts of data from CRM systems or equivalent
Like to have:
* Med tech/pharma or large corporation experience
* SAP or Salesforce (CPQ) experience
* PowerBI, Access or Tableau/Alteryx is advantageous
Index Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion