Vision for Education are currently recruiting tutors to deliver face-to-face tuition to Key Stage 1 and 2 pupils from October 2021.
As a Tutor, you will be required to be patient, calm and empathetic, and hold the ability to engage young people, and motivate them to achieve and overcome any barriers to learning.
Due to the nature of the role, suitable candidates will be comfortable liaising with school contacts and report any issues or concerns when necessary.
To be considered for a Tutor position, you will:
• Have a background in Primary teaching (QTS/QTLS is essential)
• Be comfortable to plan and lead sessions online – previous experience is desired but not essential as training is provided
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver engaging lessons
• Be able available for at least 5 hours per week
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Primary Teacher/Tutor who can enthuse, motivate, and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield team on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
- Company Name
- Vision for Education - Sheffield
- Job Location
- East Midlands
- United Kingdom