An exciting opportunity for a Permanent Procurement Executive.
Your new company
A forward thinking facilities management organisation based in the South West.
Your new role
* Engage with colleagues & suppliers to deliver procurement value.
* Work in a tight-knit team, supporting each other to excel in delivering work on a project-by-project basis
* Step up to to manage some on-going supplier relationships in line with our Supplier Management Framework
* Be a flexible and developing member of the team - supporting supplier audits, price reviews, bench marking and other planned or on-demand Procurement activity Manage suppliers, and how we select them, in-line with Mitie's ethical and sustainable sourcing credentials
* Become a Champion in the commercial selection of suppliers, using our industry-leading tools to go to market Negotiate powerful contracts that deliver great service and commercial deals
* Work hard to make sure new suppliers are set up correctly and deliver the right content in our systems
* Deliver great projects - using our Project tool and ways of working to deliver work on time and to expectation.
* Help create reports to show how we deliver on our promises Continually seek personal skills development opportunities to support career progression within procurement
What you'll need to succeed
* A 'hands-on' operator - works effectively to deliver targets on their own, and as part of a team
* The ability to prioritise to support multiple projects and know when to ask for help
* Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills Able to influence, encourage, challenge and negotiate with wide range of knowledgeable clients, suppliers and colleagues
* Grounding in Procurement process, or Sourcing, or Contracting and Negotiation Good grasp of what good Procurement process \/ compliance reporting looks like.
* Educated to \"A\" level or equivalent professional experience \/ qualifications Willingness to undertake a wide range of procurement activities.
* Positive attitude to developing skills and knowledge through both formal and informal learning route
* Relevant academic qualifications (Supply Chain, Business, Economics, Procurement etc.)
* Work experience or previous roles related to Procurement or Supply Chain
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom