Supporting as a Project Administrator/Coordinator at a large telco company in UK
About the role
As a Project Administrator/Coordinator, you will be supporting the profitable growth of our client's business by jointly coordinating the Space, Power and Network Infrastructure. Carrying out the application process for network equipment installations to technical sites using the client's bespoke tools. Being able to use Microsoft Office Portfolio and the bespoke tools to process their daily duties and when necessary support their team members with their workload. In addition, the role will consist of processing quotes, PO's, arranging and agreeing installation dates and confirming successful installs with External Contractors. To also be able to use your unique skill set to process Completion Packs and oversee the GRN/Site Audit process.
Tell me more, tell me more…
* Shifts: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours)
* Location: Reading - you will need to be in the office for the first 3 days for induction and collecting IT equipment.
The must haves:
* Experience of project delivery support in a carrier scale telecommunications or similar environment.
* Programme or Project Management Support experience.
* Computer Literate with good working knowledge of MS Office packages.
* Experience working on Microsoft Office applications i.e. Visio and Excel.
Other stuff we're potentially looking for:
* Ability to meet deadlines.
* Flexible and proactive approach to their work.
* Good office administration skills.
* Good problem-solving skills and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
What's in it for you?
Our client loves to reward their people for doing a great job.
* This is a 26-week contract.
* A day rate of £130 per day (PAYE) OR £165 per day (umbrella).
* Training and Laptop is provided to begin your journey.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South East
- United Kingdom