Your new company is a leader within the Financial Services industry. They have over 200 million customers across the globe in over than 150 countries. You will be joining the Product Management Team.
The project management team is responsible for managing projects, staffing and budgets. This will involve communication with multiple teams, managing complex dependencies, collecting, and packaging status reporting covering cross functional areas.
Key responsibilities will include;
* To ensure that all senior management reports \/ presentations are updated timely.
* Preform quality check of the updates done by the project managers for their Projects, review Projects documentation, and review the status of all the projects under securities areas
* Responsible to work on allocation of budget with Securities Head and keep track of all the changes in budgeting processes.
* Perform Quality analysis between multiple Project Management Tools
* Minimum 2.1 degree.
* Understand SDLC\/Agile methodology
* Strong proficiency in MS Office, Visio and Project.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or email , or call me on 02890446905. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays Technology, we are shaping the future of recruitment. In today's market, there are no boundaries for tech talent or limits on the pace of change for companies. We have built the leading human network for the digital age and we're ambitious to meet your aspirations and work together to match tech experts to organisations. The established relationships that we hold give you unparalleled access to unique insights, which we provide to you at speed using our expertise, investments, and innovation. We are Hays Technology.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- Northern Ireland
- United Kingdom