Location: Newcastle (hybrid working) Duration: 6 months IR35: In scope Rate: £450 - 500 per day
As a Data driven Project Manager, you will lead on scoping and defining an existing programme of work. You will be required to produce a business case and allocate money.
The role will primarily involve:
* Project scoping and definition
* Resource / Funding allocation
* Requirements gathering
* Requirements review
* Delivery of requirements
* Look and feel of data suite
* Putting pockets of data into a strategic database (online / PowerBI)
* Identify new opportunities and efficiencies from the process and continuously improve
The role is to 'pull together' the elements above and provide a business case to present to senior stakeholders. Then, to work with SMEs / Technical data people to delivery the above. Post implementation, to articulate the benefits and features to a non-technical audience.
* GDS (Government Digital Service)
* Public Sector / Government experience
PROJECT MANAGER, IT PROJECT MANAGER, DATA, POWERBI, DATA SUITE, CLOUD, PUBLIC SECTOR, GOVERNMENT, GDS, FUND, RISK, ISSUE
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
Newcastle upon Tyne
- North East
- United Kingdom