Project Manager, Dynamics CRM, Contract Job, Fully Remote, Outside IR35
Your new company
The client is a public sector organisation based in Glasgow, who have a reputation as a hot bed for emerging technologies and working practices. They are currently going though a significant technological change and with continuous investment, it provides a great environment for any contractor to be apart of.
Your new role
The project is a large platform upgrade using Dynamics CRM extensively. You will be tasked with defining the delivery plan in sufficient detail to allow forward planning of resources across the business, technology and 3rd party suppliers. Be involved with the management of project-level plan, risks, issues and changes to ensure successful delivery. You'll be responsible for project reporting and visibility to various governance forums, as well as the coordination of 3rd party technical resources and business resources assigned to the project. Direct and monitor the work of project teams and work streams within the project to ensure delivery on time, to budget and that project inter-dependencies are identified and actively managed. Deploy project management methodologies to achieve service standards, identifying milestones, measures, impact and outcomes
What you'll need to succeed
* Good knowledge and experience of budget management
* Analytical thinker able to interpret information and statistical performance analysis for both internal and external purposes
* Confident and competent in IT applications in particular Microsoft Office applications including MS project
* Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling projects
* Extensive experience of Dynamics CRM
* IT infrastructure implementation experience
* Business applications implementation and rollout experience
What you'll get in return
You will get a secure 7 month outside IR35 contract, which comes with a very high possibility of extension. Offering a very competitive day rate of up to £550 per day. Through Hays, you will submit a time sheet once a week and get paid on a by-weekly basis.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- United Kingdom