Project Manager - Insurance - 12 month FTC - up to \u00A380k
Your new company
A London Market Insurance business is seeking a Project Manager with a Business Change background in a similar environment, to join on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
Your new role
As a Project Manager in the Business Change space, you will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
* To manage project proficiently
* To plan and define scope of projects.
* To prepare, document and maintain definitions of the requirements of projects
* Run workshops to investigate user requirements and complex problems or issues.
* To plan project resources and activities.
* To establish and maintain governance arrangements for the delivery of projects.
* To produce and maintain RAID logs.
What you'll need to succeed
* Must be a confident communicator
* Approx. 10yrs of prior Project Management experience in a similar environment is a must-have.
* Previous change implementation experience required.
* Must be able to translate IT language into business language.
* Project Management qualification(s) a must have.
* Experience is MS Visio and\/or Sharepoint
* Advanced Excel experience required.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of up to c.\u00A380k and help build a business that has grown exponentially in recent years.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- United Kingdom