Contract Type: Permanent
Salary: The salary is £20k
Job Elements: -
* To plan cabling and equipment installations at customer sites in conjunction with project service managers (PSMs) to ensure full functionality of projects.
* To co-ordinate site meetings throughout the project.
* To maintain and update the Company’s systems with the project services data to ensure it is accurate at all times.
* To maintain and update project calendar to ensure an accurate and current picture of projects is available at all times.
* To maintain the project log, to keep active schedules accurate and liaise with 3rd parties if schedules change.
* Support the PSMs in controlling the budget of a project based on information provided and scope of work.
* Liaise with customers to ensure open communication channels, keeping customers informed and ensure their needs are met. To be the key point of contact when the PSM is absent on any particular project.
* To plan, allocate and control project resources i.e. sub-contractors, suppliers etc. and highlight any issues to the PSMs.
* Be the point of contact for sub-contract engineers in conjunction with third parties. Includes ensuring technical support and training, management of invoices and dealing with ‘no shows’.
* To purchase all necessary equipment and arrange delivery to site.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Strong planning and organisational skills
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal
* Highly developed interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport with customers and suppliers
* Effective time management skills, able to work to deadlines that frequently change
* Effective computer literacy skills, able to use Microsoft Office applications
* GCSE Maths and English
* Project co-ordination training
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
- Job Location
- United Kingdom