We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as front of house Receptionist. You will be responsible for assisting with day to day enquires face to face, via email and over the telephone,greeting, assisting and signposting visitors who visit Seetec Pluss. You will also undertake a range of clerical duties including dealing with incoming and outgoing post, photocopying, filing and other activities requested.
You will be responsible making sure that every customer contacting or visiting Seetec Pluss receives the very best service, every time.
Join us and be proud to help our communities and be part of the recovery ensuring no one is left behind.
* Recording and passing on messages, open post and support with the administering of petty cash and postage claims and maintain appropriate records of the final transactions.
* Undertake a range of IT related tasks, including word processing, data input and setting up of spreadsheets and other IT systems.
* Booking of meeting rooms for staff members and dealing with refreshments as requested.
* Ensure all visitors comply with Seetec Pluss signing in and out procedures.
* Is prepared to work flexibly to meet the needs of the role, including any necessary travel and overnight stays.
* To handle personal data in accordance with the organisation's data protection policy.
Skills and Experience
* Good level IT skills in a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies, i.e. Microsoft Teams and Skype for Business
* Experience of providing good customer service
* Experience of working within a similar role
* Full driving licence to enable deployment across a specified geographical area (region), when required
Salary: £18,795 - £19,358 per annum (dependent on experience)
Location: Bury St Edmunds (Please note this is an office based role)
Hours: 37 hrs (full time) 8.30am - 5.00pm Monday - Thursday, 8.30am - 4.30pm Friday
Closing Date: 16 March 2022 (Rolling campaign due to high volume of activity)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + Birthday day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to work scheme, Eye care scheme, Access to wide range of local and national discounts
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
- Job Location
- United Kingdom