Great Registered Manager
Your new company
My client is looking for a passionate, dedicated and experienced Registered Manager to join their brilliant home and dedicated team.
Your new role
* Responsible to The Director of Care you will be accountable for providing effective leadership and for the safe and efficient management of the Home.
* Accepts responsibility and is accountable for all day to day activities and provides the example to be followed by others, creating an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere. In employment terms, acts as final arbiter and mediator (e.g. in grievance situations) and will decide upon dismissals and\/or appeals as determined by the appropriate policy\/procedure statements.
* Develops effective relationships with the key stakeholders in the business, including employees, Service Users, Service Users' family and friends, the local community, local healthcare facilities, GP's and suppliers.
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum of 2 years experience at senior level working in a residential setting.
* Able to demonstrate periodic training to update own knowledge, skills and competence
* Understand legislations relating to Health and Safety, Employment, and Food Hygiene
* Knowledge of legislation relating specifically to Children's Homes Regulations and the National Minimum Standards for Children's Homes, including registration and inspection procedures
* NVQ level 4 or higher is essential
* Literate and numerate and Good communication skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- United Kingdom