Acute Mental Health, Mental Health Nurse, RMN Jobs, Locum RMN Jobs
Your new company
Hays Healthcare are working with the leading independent provider of behavioural care in the UK.
We are looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses to work in Private Mental Health Hospitals which specialise in Acute Mental Health ,Addictions , PICU , Forensic low-Medium Secure Eating Disorders and General Adult.
Your new role
You will be working closely with Adults who are suffering from various mental health conditions to help them recover from their illness and improve their general quality of life. This role includes providing care\/support, assessing patients, developing risk assessments, administering medication, managing patient documents and all other nurse duties.
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum of 12 months experience within the NHS or Private Hospital
* NMC Registration
* Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and be a team player
* Clinical references to cover the last 3 years
* Full occupational health immunisations
What you'll get in return
* Excellent pay rates
* Free training
* Flexible hours to suit your needs - with opportunities to work block bookings or ad-hoc shifts
* Uniform provided
* Dedicated experienced Recruitment Consultant to support you
* Preferred supplier to many NHS and Private Hospitals throughout the UK
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role or our other opportunities, have a valid NMC registration and eligibility to work in the UK, Hays Healthcare are keen to hear from you, so please apply by contacting Jimmy Ewart on 02072598788.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- United Kingdom