RMN, NHS, Nurse, Mental Health, flexible work, contracts
Your new company
Hays Healthcare a leading nursing agency, holding preferred supplier status with various NHS Trusts, are looking for experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses to join our team.
We are currently seeking outstanding RMN's with experience low & medium secure units, PICU, REHAB and community to complete both short term contracts and ad hoc shifts. Opportunities are available to work early, late and night shifts. When working as an Agency Nurse with Hays Healthcare, you will be required to work as part of team providing an outstanding level of nursing care that is second to none.
What you'll need to succeed
* Minimum of 6 months experience within the NHS
* NMC Registration
* Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills and be a team player
* Clinical references to cover the last 3 years
What you'll get in return
* Excellent pay rates
* Free training
* Flexible hours to suit your needs - with opportunities to work block bookings or ad-hoc shifts
* Uniform provided
* Dedicated experienced Recruitment Consultant to support you
* Preferred supplier to many NHS Trusts throughout the UK
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role or our other opportunities, have a valid NMC registration and eligibility to work in the UK, Hays Healthcare are keen to hear from you, so please apply by contacting Aniqa Khanom on 02072598788.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- United Kingdom