Opus, on behalf of West Northamptonshire Council is looking for a Reporting & Quality Assurance Officer.
This is a full- time role. Working from home available, however, it requires travelling to various locations across West Northants. The placement is initially for 3 months. Permanent role subject to performance.
The key areas of the role are:
* To support the development and co-ordination of a Directorate wide programme assurance and performance framework data.
* To provide collation and business support for programme and project audits to ensure quality checks and provide assurance on all key projects and programmes
* To collect and collate data from programmes and projects across Transformation to maintain a suite of management information and performance reports for monthly reporting to the Transformation board and through the council governance where appropriate.
* To collect data and collate information for robust business cases for all projects and programmes within the Transformation Directorate workplan.
* To maintain base level Directorate financial records and staff information.
Reporting & Quality Assurance Officer will be responsible for :
* Responsible for collecting and collating quality and performance data from the transformation team, services and where appropriate partners to improve delivery and design performance through the provision of good quality performance and assurance reporting, providing a robust overview of the complete Transformation Directorate programmes and projects
* Supporting for the development of good quality robust performance and assurance frameworks and reporting
* To collect data and maintain robust processes and information to enable the completion of quality assurance audits and programme checks to ensure delivery is on track and collect data to ensure lessons learned are captured and implemented to improve future delivery
* Responsible for maintaining the correct and consistent transformation assurance processes across one or more Project Teams and/or groups of projects. Collating data to enable reporting on compliance from a delivery perspective
* Responsible for collecting and collating data to maintain the overarching deliverables, resource and interdependency plans & achievements for the Transformation programmes & projects
* To maintain basic level information on Transformation team staffing and financial information for the Directorate in line with West Northants requirements
* To demonstrate awareness/understanding of equal opportunities and other people’s behavioural, physical, social and welfare needs.
Essential levels of knowledge, skills and experience required for this job:
* Computer literate with experience in a similar role or role with transferrable skills
* Demonstrable experience in a similar organisation of data collection,
collation and report production for large scale programme & projects
* Experience of maintaining large scale multiple programme stream data
tracking in complex service areas, working on a significant change
programmes multiple stakeholders and finite deadlines
* Able to evidence significant participation in producing reporting on
successful change, particularly in responding to the demands of an
organisation that is going through a process of transformation and
- Company Name
- Opus People Solutions Ltd
- Job Location
- East Midlands
- United Kingdom