Your new company
An organisation who's brands, services and business span every aspect of banking and finance in the UK. With a clear vision and a strategy that puts customers first, this really is a fantastic organisation to work for!
Your new role
As part of the Chief Customer Office you will be joining the Analytics and Interactions function to lead and support on a range of research projects to optimise high performing brand communications, as well as tracking and evaluating the performance of our marketing.
* Managing research projects, including research design, setup, and reporting, working with multiple agencies to deliver accurate and reliable research results that meet business objectives, timescales and costs.
* Fostering excellent collaborative working relationships to with internal stakeholders to align on research objectives, action standards, stimulus and sample in order to drive action from results.
* Delivering insight based, actionable recommendations to facilitate decision making on communications and drive enhanced brand and marketing outcomes, standing for absolute objectivity and highlighting market trends potential competitive threats.
* Supporting the interpretation of analysis of continuous data and being an expert in the available data and its applications.
* Creating succinct research summaries and taking the opportunity to synthesize insights across projects to constructively challenge business plans and to improve performance.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be ready to operate with autonomy, supporting multiple managers with a range of specialisms. You'll be a team player, both analytical and intuitive.
* A min of 2-3 years experience in research management and brand insight is essential. The ability to interpret quant data and optimise effective data collection techniques is also essential.
* Project Management experience is required.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom