Schools Administrator-SIMS Experience Stoke on Trent £18,000-£19,000 (pro rata due to being term time only)
Your new company
You will work as part of the core Schools administration team of a Specialist Education provider. They are a vibrant school that genuinely does make a difference to the lives of their pupils and supporting networks.
Your new role
* Provide administrative, and organisational services to the school by working with pupils, parents/carers, staff and third parties
* Support the office team but completing IT based tasks, on Word, Excel and other office based packages, process paperwork for internal and external consumption. This will also involve the use of SIMS to run specific school reports
* Supporting the school by organising meetings and taking notes
* Be the first point of contact to visitors on reception and telephone enquiries
* Play a key part in school visits and events
* Support with recruitment activities
What you'll need to succeed
Firstly you will have a strong schools administrative experience and be a more than competent user of SIMS system. You will have worked in an busy and fast paced setting where the ability to react to situations and play key part of resolutions is key. You will be competent on all Microsoft packaged including word, excel and outlook. You will have experience of working in a reception setting and being the first point of contact for visitors.
What you'll get in return
Competitive Term time salary
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- West Midlands
- United Kingdom