Our client based in Gainsborough are looking for Semi Skilled Operatives to join their growing team.
As a Semi-Skilled Operator you will be responsible for carrying out specific tasks which contribute to the products being manufactured from raw materials being received all the way through to the finished product being despatched to our customers. (SSO) Role is designed to be varied to allow flexibility and can be required to work in in all areas of production as follows, Incoming goods, Lasers, Tube forming and sheeting, Canning, Stores, Assemblers and Packers and Despatch.
• Ensure the maintenance of all housekeeping standards for all work areas.
• Ensure generation and maintenance of all relevant documentation.
• Work closely with all functional links in a professional, polite and efficient manner.
• Communicating with stakeholders on the status of parts throughout the factory where required to minimise waiting times throughout the processes.
• Work to customer specifications using all information available i.e. Standard Operating Procedures and Engineering drawings while checking off first of items to minimise scrap, defects i.e. cost.
• This role has responsibilities that have Cell specific tasks are assigned in a secondary Document that details individual tasks.
• Any other duties assigned in line with scope of role. Understanding and adherence to the following:
• H&S policy and procedures (made available through Induction/X Drive/H&S Department)
• Business quality standard (IATF & ISO 9001) (Induction/Manager/Quality department)
• Business Excellence Model (Oliver Wight Class A Standard) (Induction/Manager/Quality department)
• All group and policies and procedures (Available through Induction/SharePoint/HR Department)
And in addition:
• Understand risk management in the context of IATF as applies to this role
• • Demonstrate and uphold the company values (detail where they will be held)
• • Demonstrate a pro-activeness towards personal development
• Computer Literacy, Microsoft, Word, Emails and IFS.
• Working with Metal forming Equipment such as presses, rollers and formers.
• Health and Safety awareness
• Time management
• Flexibility and Adaptability
o Days – Monday – Thursday 6am – 14.30pm and Fridays 6am – 13.30pm
o Evenings – Monday – Wednesday 14.30pm – 1am and Thursdays 14.30pm – midnight
• Evening shift premium would be an extra £1.64 per hour on all roles
• Hours worked over 39 hours Monday to Saturday, is 1.5 x their rate and then double time on a Sunday
These are not rotating.
Pay is £10.00ph on days and £11.64 on nights.
For more information please call Red Recruitment on (phone number removed)
- Job Location
- East Midlands
- United Kingdom