A Senior Admin job working from home, for a temporary role until end of September.
Your new role
* Minutes for technical meetings
* Diary management
* Recruitment support
* Organising interviews
* Picking up IT issues within team and escalating to IT
* Manage a shared inbox
* Email triage
* Setting up new starters within the team and ensuring they are booked in for induction.
* Updating spreadsheets for reporting
* Ensure equipment is being delivered on time
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have experience as a Senior Administrator within a fast paced environment previously. In addition, you need to be well organised, great communication skills and be able to work quickly and meet tight deadlines.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Job Location
- South West
- United Kingdom