Senior Application Developer - Fully Remote - £475 a day Inside IR35
Senior Application Developer
Your new company
You will be working for one of the largest public sector organisation in the West Midlands.
The role is inside IR35.
Your new role
* You will play a key role in designing and producing high quality applications to support the business processes
* Work alongside the Solutions Architect to develop and maintain applications
* Be required to work within the constraints of a project management environment. The expectation is that the post holder will develop and maintain a process for applications development that encompasses all stages of the development process.
* Be required to work with Azure DevOps to produce software using the agile development methodology.
* C# - v7 onwards
* Dotnet Core - v2 onwards
* Angular - v8 onwards / Ionic - v4 onwards
* Entity Framework / other ORM
* Azure experience including Dev Ops
* Git / TFVC SQL experience
* Asp.NET MVC
* NDL RPA software experience DX, SX and QX
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- West Midlands
- United Kingdom