Mid-Senior Digital Design Engineer - Digital Integrated Circuit Design for IoT devices - Southampton - \u00A330-60k
*Please note that my client cannot offer sponsorship for this role.
Your new company
A global technology first business within an industry that is at the forefront of demand currently are looking for a Senior Digital Design Engineer to join their already talented team of Analogue and Digital Design Engineers. They enable secure connections for a smarter world, advancing solutions that makes lives easier, better and safer. They are world leaders in connectivity solutions for embedded applications, driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT, mobile and expertise. The company have approximately 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and post an impressive revenue of over $8 billion in 2020.
You will be working out of their Southampton office, located in a semi-rural location between Southampton and Romsey and close to the New Forest, Winchester and Salisbury.
Your new role
The sight comprises of a team of Digital and Analogue engineers and they are actively involved in all aspects of high-performance mixed signal IC design for their customers in the automotive market. Working closely alongside their colleagues across Europe, their main focus is on products associated with Secure Car Access systems. Their engineers contribute to all aspects of the Integrated Circuit design life-cycle from requirements capture through design and verification to silicon validation.
Specific responsibilities include:
* Developing a mixed signal low power system-on-chip for automotive product solutions
* Close collaboration with SoC architects, other analogue & digital design engineers, verification engineers, and embedded software engineers
* Definition and execution of IP level digital designs from concept definition though RTL design (primarily Verilog) to verification at IP and SoC level
* Post silicon development and execution of IP validation plans
What you'll need to succeed
* University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Physics, or related subject.
* Industry experience in Digital Mixed Signal SoC\/IP development
* Previous experience in front-end implementation tasks including code coverage analysis, code linting, CDC analysis, synthesis & LEC
* Previous experience with use of System Verilog \/ UVM based verification environments
* Programming experience in any of C, C++, C#, Assembler or similar
* Proficient in industry standard EDA tools - Cadence preferred
What you'll get in return
* \u00A330,000 - \u00A360,000 salary dependant on your experience
* Bonus plan target 8%
* Pension co contribution - Max 10%
* Private Medical
* Permanent Health Insurance
* Life Assurance
* Employee Share Purchase Plan
* Eligible for Stock Planning
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South East
- United Kingdom