Toxicology, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Services, FTSE 100 Company
Your new company
Global leaders in Total Quality Assurance, our client is a FTSE 100 powerhouse with a network of over 1,000 laboratories, delivering innovative Assurance solutions for their customers' operations and supply chains in over 100 countries worldwide.
Their global network of sophisticated, highly regulated and advanced laboratories, coupled with their scientific expertise offers clients a broad scope of expert support, from accelerating new product research and development to helping them protect their intellectual property.
Your new role
* Playing an integral part within the Health, Environmental, and Regulatory Services division, you will use your experience of legislation and toxicological risk assessment to help make an impact on the business to advise industry through presentations at international conferences and seminars.
* You will be involved in conducting safety assessments of consumer and household products such as cosmetics, detergents, medical devices, biocides, adhesives and other formulated products such as paints and inks.
What you'll need to succeed
* You will hold a Masters or higher degree (or equivalent) in Toxicology (or in a related scientific discipline). Alternatively, you will possess significant experience in toxicology risk assessment of consumer and chemical industrial products.
* You will have a strong background in toxicology, with 5-10 years' plus industry experience in assessing chemical formulations (EUROTOX registered is a bonus).
* You will have the ability to critically analyse scientific reports, producing solid scientific evidence for set debates.
* You will have experience writing regulatory reports to authoritative standards.
What you'll get in return
The client offers a competitive salary and benefits, including annual bonus, 25 days' holiday, pension, Health & Wellbeing packages, Maternity & Adoption Benefits package, life assurance (Up to 6 times your annual salary), recognition programmes, and above all to be a part of a fast-growing, dynamic and successful team as part of a FTSE 100 company!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- East Midlands
- United Kingdom