Service Advisor required for well established Kings Lynn Company - excellent prospects
Your new company is a local prestigious company who have a well established valuable product in the hospitality industry
Your new role involves working in a very busy service department undertaking the following;-
* Register service calls and deal with customer queries, allocate work to engineers, answer telephone calls from customers and dealers.
* Process all call related documentation and general office administration.
* Register service calls/emails/faxes.
* Administer Starbucks emails/fax queries, service data base.
* Allocate and distribute engineers' work. File and archive KL documents.
* Alter and update details on SMS. Update warranty commencement dates.
* Administer warranty returns/inspection reports. Allocate/fax service calls to service partners.
* Order thermal breaks as required and maintain spreadsheet.
* Cost and complete engineers worksheet on completion of service call.
What you'll need to succeed is one year's office experience in either a customer service or administration role, very good IT, phone and database skills
What you'll get in return is the opportunity to work with a well established team, with lots of chances for promotion
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- United Kingdom