Our West Sussex based client is a leader in the design of development of systems for the renewable energy market. Due to continued growth they require 3 Stack Build Technicians for their plant in Surrey.
The successful candidate will assemble, build and fabricate stacks and balance of plant components to agreed specification against planned delivery targets and will be able to problem-solve mechanical, assembly and fabrication issues.
· Ensure Works Orders are assembled, built and tested to agreed specification.
· Assemble and fabricate components for Prototype development builds.
· Support other Manufacturing areas as required.
· Work with Manufacturing Engineering on continuous improvement activities.
· Maintain build and inspection documentation records.
· Assist in the creation of Work Instructions and Standard Operating Procedures.
· Follow and comply with Health and Safety requirements.
· Ensure the work area is clean and tidy following all activities.
· Hands on experience - mechanical assembly/fitting.
· Production-build background.
· Up to date experience of working with workshop equipment eg pillar drill, lathe, mill, grinding wheel.
· Up to date TIG welding experience - stainless steel.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
We operate & advertise as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions
- Company Name
- Mansell Recruitment Group
- Job Location
- South East
- United Kingdom