Supervisor, Dublin 8
Our client is an Irish owned Family Business, Supplying products to the Painting & Decorating Industry and Public for Decades. They are renowned for their Technical Expertise, Product Knowledge and Award- Winning Customer Service. Celebrating over 80 years in business, our client remains the oldest and leading shopping destination in Dublin for all your decorating needs.
Reporting to the Store Manager, the Supervisor will develop, motivate and lead their team to deliver exceptional customer service and to achieve the company’s business objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assisting with driving and implementing a customer centric service that reflects and evolves premium brand positioning.
• Assisting with leading a team in achieving agreed objectives & KPIs, in conjunction with others and the overall company strategic plan.
• Maintaining an understanding of the local market, available tenders and customer base requirements.
• Recruiting, developing and motivating a retail team.
• Building long term relationships with key customers and key suppliers.
• Assisting the Store Manger to ensure the smooth running of the store at all times and help manage and motivate the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency.
• Assist the Store Manager to actively work towards building long term relationships with our customers.
This role will suit candidates working in a similar retail environment who have experience with paint or décor and thrive in a fast paced environment. Trade experience is also an advantage. So if you have the ability to help manage and motivate a goal driven team then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
For more information and an immediate interview contact Amy McGlynn, Head of Retail Teamworx on 045898037 today.