Supply Teacher Jobs via HAYS in Manchester, Bury, Bolton, Tameside, Salford, Trafford, Stockport, Cheshire
Your new company
HAYS EDUCATION - 20 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN GREATER MANCHESTER FOR SUPPLY TEACHER JOBS
Join the new pool of supply teachers for Secondary Schools in Greater Manchester for September 2021.
Long term & short term supply teachers positions readily available.
Your new role
Register now if you are interested in any of the following:
* Long term teacher assignments
* To be on our pool of agency staff for short term, pre-booked or daily supply
* Part time options, daily or regular bookings
* Access to Permanent Jobs from a Hays Specialist permanent team that are not advertised on the TES
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in securing this position you will be a Qualified Teacher, have experience in the past 5 years of working in Secondary Schools and hold QTS.
What you'll get in return
* You will receive a free online career review with a dedicated experienced Education Recruiter.
* You will also have access to the Hays Education Safeguarding training free of charge.
* You will have a teachers salary paid to scale or a competitive daily rate of pay for long term supply teaching jobs.
* Holiday pay scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call William Hobson on 0161 228 7300 now.
**Hays Education are currently recruiting Qualified Secondary Teachers for several long term/permanent teaching roles around Greater Manchester. Refer a Friend/Colleague and Hays can issue £250 vouchers for every successful appointment
- Company Name
- Job Location
- North West
- United Kingdom