Supply Teaching Assistant needed in Bootle
Your New Company
Hays Education are working with some of the best primary school in the Whiston/Prescot area to fill their vacancies for day supply, short term and long term work.
As a result we are looking for talented and friendly supply teachers to fill these vacancies.
Your New Role
As a Hays Education Primary School Teacher, you will have the opportunity to work in a role that is completely flexible around your needs.
There are both full time and part time opportunities available to suit your commitments. Furthermore, you will be able to work as a Primary school teacher in a vareity of schools from small mixed form village schools to multiple form entry large schools.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to register with Hays Education for supply roles, you must:
* Hold qualified teacher status
* Have recent and relevant experience working within a classroom and be able to give references
* You will need to be an approachable and patient teacher who is able to embrace new surroundings and situations
* Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to quickly build relationships with students, parents and colleagues
What you'll get in return
Not only will you receive all the support you need from a DfE accredited recruitment expert, while working for Hays you'll also enjoy a range of employee benefits, including:
* £250 reward every time you recommend a colleague
* Access to free Professional Development Training
* Option to join our Guarantee Payment Scheme
* Holiday Pay
* Option to pay into pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- North West
- United Kingdom