First Line Support IT Support IT Helpdesk Second Line Support 1st Line Support
I am proud to be partnering with a well-established technology and information agency who are looking for a Service Desk Analyst to diagnose and resolve technical incidents and requests.
Your new role
This 6 month assignment, with a high possibility of extension, is a highly involved within the business providing first and second level fixes, as opposed to just raising Support calls. You will be utilising your technical and customer service skills to ensure the highest levels of customer focus as you identify and implement service and process improvements.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Provide a service in line with the team's rota and ensure the phone service is covered between 8am and 5pm.
* Diagnose and resolve technical incidents and requests at first level to minimise the impact of incidents or requests.
* Co-ordinate IT support by 2nd level teams.
* Obtain both technical information and business impact from customers to enable support teams to resolve incidents or fulfil requests effectively. Recognise and react appropriately to an incident which is of a high severity.
You will require:
* Experience in a technical support role.
* Good Microsoft Office skills (Outlook, Word Excel).
* Good investigative and problem-solving skills.
* Organisational skills and an ability to prioritise tasks and deliver to deadlines.
* Very good communication skills both written and oral.
* Good knowledge of Windows 10.
* Good Knowledge of Active Directory & Exchange.
What you need to do now
If you feel this exciting that you would be interested in being part of, please apply today to get in touch for further information. If you have already secured a role, I also welcome referrals and provide a generous rewards scheme of \u00A3250 in vouchers (terms and conditions apply) so if you have a friend or colleague to whom this job would be of interest, it would be great to hear back.
- Company Name
- Job Location
- South East
- United Kingdom